Home Posts Tagged "3d"
Let’s go design is a Solidworks project run by Jeremy Luchini. Down you can find the last episode from the first project, which was The ultimate CAD Chair!read more
- Katia Karle on Nomad 7 portable and folding solar panel by GoalZero
- Cristian Gidinceanu on Ennovia 7″ tablet pc
- Anders on Ennovia 7″ tablet pc
- Cristian Gidinceanu on Solar water heater idea
- Tresa Mussenden on What is this ?
- Desmond Kie on Solar water heater idea
- Shavonda Nothstine on Wall clock idea
- Joleen Shoemaker on Solar water heater idea
- Despre gadgeturile mele on Ennovia 7″ tablet pc
- Chantell Gleich on Living room table #2
- Useful AutoCAD Tool – PDF convertor May 13, 2013
- Get Inspired | Levitation Bike May 7, 2013
- Get Inspired | SSC Tuatara May 1, 2013
- AutoCAD 2014 Tips – Typing Commands April 29, 2013
- SolidWorks Geometry Healing (Imported Geometry Surfaces) April 29, 2013
Buy AutoCAD 2013 LT from eCost Software.
Work as a freelancer
If you are looking for a freelance job try this link !
3d model 3d modeling cad cadblog cadblog.info cansolair contest cool invention custom custom design design discovery channel bike build off diy download Eco Engineering engineering fun gadget green design green energy idea Internet jesse james kickstarter let's go design links model motorcycle motorcycle wheel occ pjd rendering review robots robotstudio software solidworks solidworks tutorial solidworks tutorials stirling engine sunday links sustainability wheel wheel designs
This Blog by Cristian Gidinceanu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at http://www.gidinceanu.com. If you want to use my ideas for commercial purpose please contact me!